Thursday, September 29, 2011

Study Buddy

All of my classes are night classes this semester which is good and bad. Good because it doesn't interfere with my work schedule (too much) so I can still work full time. Bad because I can still work full time, but the worst part is that since I'm gone ALL day and night, I don't see much of the husband.
Lately Eric has come up with the perfect solution. He just comes to school with me and studies in the common areas while I go to class! It has added so much more time to be able to see each other and I totally love it.
We were holding hands while we were walking on campus and we had to laugh because I kinda felt like one of those hand-holding couples in high school. So funny. I also love that we are right across the street from Crown Burger so it's easy to or grab a shake on our way in or out. This has become my favorite part of the semester by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment