Monday, October 10, 2011

Wake Up!!!

This post might not end up making any sense whatsoever but I feel like I need to vent. Have you ever had someone in your life that hasn't quite clued into life yet? Someone who you and everyone else around them can see their full potential but the person themselves just can't? I am so frustrated! I have someone close to me who I know is selling themselves short but I can't think of anything else I can possibly do to help. I've tried everything I can come up with but it's gone nowhere.
I think I'm having my first glimpse of what it might feel like to be a parent. It's awful. I wish I could drill a testimony of the gospel into their hearts for them and I wish they could see themselves how I see them. Even more so, I wish I could help them know what our Eternal Father feels for them.
This person is so lost and lonely but I can see straight through the tough front...I'm not stupid. If only this person could wake up and figure out what's truly important in life. I know that they can find true happiness in the gospel if they would just quit fighting it. What to do, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment