Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring

As of lately it seems like Utah is finally deciding to bring us some spring! Although We've definitely had our share of April showers, I'm pumped! The grass is turning so green and the tulips are starting to sprout, it's been so great. This past Saturday was finally sunny so we decided to take advantage. I was able to run OUTSIDE and Eric found himself at Rice Eccles stadium playing some flag football. It was kind of hilarious, they had the announcers and instant replays and everything; needless to say these guys thought they were the "shiz." Eric had loads of great plays and made it the jumbo tron without effort...It was until the last play that I knew he could die happy. It was so funny, the teams were tied up and the opposite team was on the 5 yard line about to score until Eric, yes my Eric (the former lineman) intercepted the pass and ran it back for a 90 yard return! My favorite part of the whole thing was his face as he outran everyone and saw himself in the end zone. Priceless my friends. Priceless.
We also decided we wanted to hit up the driving range to soak up a few more rays. It felt awesome. I wish I would've been smart enough to take my camera to his game but I ran there and didn't want to risk any damage but here are a few from our golfing excursion.

        

We are so excited for this Easter weekend and hope the weather holds out for us! We have loads planned as usual but that's how we like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment