Monday, April 11, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

That's right, I have officially finished another semester. I feels like this degree is taking me 4 times longer than it ever should have.... word for the wise, NEVER transfer schools before you've completely finished a degree. It sucks and it never completely tranfers over the way it should. I feel like I've taken every one of my classes twice now! Oh well, better late than never I guess. Luckily I love what I'm doing so it makes for those long/late hours of homework a whole lot better. One of my final projects this semester was to build a retail space in 1/4" scale. We were given the square footage and requirements and were sent our merry little way! For the most part it was really fun, just like all Interior Design projects they almost always take way longer than expected but in the end I was really happy with the final product. I'll have to add pictures later cause I'm not exactly sure how to get it off my phone. All in all, I'm so happy the semester is OVER!!! Now I'm planning to enjoy my 6 weeks of  bliss :)
Our buddies also invited us to go with them on a last minute St. George trip for the boys spring break and it  was great. It rained almost the entire time but the boys were still able to squeeze in a round of golf. Suprised? Definitely not. Eric will golf wherever and whenever he can, just not in the snow. It was a nice change of scenery from being in Salt Lake for so long and it was even better to share it with great company.
 Look who we ran into at the restaurant! We love The Biggest Loser so I was totally star struck when we saw these guys but they were super nice and friendly.



There's nothing better than a good game of Settlers!  
In other big news, Eric won an Ipad2!!!! I'm so happy for him. He's been wanting one so badly since they came out and I tried everything to swing a way to surprise him with one for Christmas but they are super expensive and unfortunately we are still poor students so he was just gonna have to wait...But not anymore!!!! Eric won a contest at school and it was definitely a good win. Even I will admit that this thing is pretty awesome. I still can't believe it but we are both beyond pumped cause we never win anything.
                              A familiar scene the week we got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment