Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Busy Life

As of lately I've felt like my world is spinning out of control. I'm only 3 weeks into my summer semester and things are already a blur. It seems like I'm always on the run and always cramming to get everything finished just in the nick of time... I hate that. Eric has been so patient with me and has been more helpful than he knows. It hadn't fully hit me how bad my schedule is till last night when I rolled in about 10:30 p.m and neither of us had eaten anything for dinner yet. We started driving to find the nearest edible thing that sounded good and he jokingly blurted out that "We're kind of just like sleeping buddies these days!" He's right. I leave for class at 7:00 a.m. and go straight to work from 9-4:30 then head straight back to school till 7:30 which isn't too horrible but it seems to have worked out that I have had something else going on every night for the past 3 weeks also. (Baby showers, bridal showers, presidency meetings, golf tournaments etc.) Which are all great and I am always so happy to see so many of my favorite faces but unfortunately it leaves little to no time for homework and especially my poor husband. Usually by the time I get home around 11:00 I'm just ready to crawl in bed and sleep.
Today at work my Dad pulled up this YouTube video that hit me in the face.


  
                               

I'm so grateful for this less than subtle message that my Dad probably has no idea made my day. Somehow he always does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment