Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anniversary



So the whole reason for this blog idea is because one of my new years resolutions was to get better, (and when I say get better I mean start) writing in a journal. I figure I'm ten times faster at typing than I am at writing so a blog was my solution!
I know it's March but I'll start by telling about the month of February because it was awesome! We celebrated our first anniversary a couple of weeks ago which is absolutely crazy! My sweet husband surprised me with a weekend getaway to Heber/Park City :) We stayed in a villa at the Zermott Resort where we were actually able to relax. Those who know me know that sometimes I struggle with this concept. It was funny because I had actually had a small melt down the day we left, Eric kept getting on my back and telling me I needed to get to work which stressed me out even more because I was so dang stressed that day! When really he just needed to get me out of the house so that he could pack my bags... best husband ever! I felt so bad once we pulled into the resort and I figured out what was going on. Just wanna say I'm grateful to have a husband who really does listen to me when I rant about stress. I seriously lucked out in the husband department!

No comments:

Post a Comment